Monday, April 25, 2005

To Adam,

I AM CHOKING. CHOCKING WITH ANGER.
I AM CHOKING. CHOKING WITH DISGUST.
I AM CHOKING. CHOCKING WITH UTTER DISBELIEF.
I AM CHOKING. CHOKING WITH MY OWN STUPIDITY.

I'm vexed. And the keyboard has to suffer my brunt.
I can't believe it. Not one bit. It finally makes sense.
All that crying, all that mourning, all that celibacy till I find someone worthy.

You know what, I'm throwing it all out the door.

TO HELL WITH MEN.

I feel extremely dirty. Dirty with filth, dirty with stupidity.

While I was bawling away, he was running around trees with an Eve. LITERALLY. Months after he tempted me with an apple, only now I'm beginning to see that there are many, many Eves choking away with a bloody bite of apple in her throat. BLOODY HELL YOU ADAM!
Not bad for apples which were just a day away from rotting. The First Sin comes at a high prize. Intelligence was hampered under the pressure of a mouthful of apple. Or maybe, it is just I.

My life is EXACTLY like a soap opera. All those hopes and bloody hell dreams of 'being different'. All that spirit. All that zeal. And now - I AM NOTHING BUT BROKEN.

You know what? Be careful what you wish for. Be very careful.

Yes, I prayed for strength. I prayed that it would one day make sense. And guess what. Today was the day. It all started with a suggestive "How can you study when you're so Restless?"
Now, that coming from a woman, only another will understand that the Woman's Intuition is working her hands. So, I lightly touched the water, only to induce a torrent of words. I wanted to hear it, as much as it hurt, and I wanted to dash, to leave, to run, as much as I wanted to stay and be Enlightened.

It's all cliché. It's all-pathetic. It's all-ridiculous. It's shameful.

I need to scrub myself hard. Real hard.


Is it APPROPRIATE to commemorate this instant with a song?
Oh, one thing is for sure. I am NOT GOING TO SHED ONE MORE TEAR FOR ADAM. NOT ONE.


With disgust,

Eve

p.s- how many, truthfully was there before me, and after me?

2 Comments:

Blogger dad sends nod said...

er... got dumped?

2:37 PM  
Blogger fishtail said...

Hmm, some angry gal in town.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home