Friday, April 15, 2005

With A Stiffened Neck

I'm writing this out of responsibility than interest. There's just too many things to say. My thoughts are muddled and fatigue has eaten all my muscles just below the neck, behind the shoulder.

First thing first, exams are finally over. None of us were ecstatic about it though. It must be the finals, just lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce on us. After 2 weeks of grueling papers, and it's 24 in total for me, everyone knows that 2 legs up on the table is what we need.

My classmates and I decided to watch a movie to kick back and relax. We saw Be Cool. Let me tell you, it's a pointless movie, but hey, when did things make sense in the first place. It's perfect for unwinding though. Who wouldn't enjoy a thoroughly calculated dance routine with John Travolta in it? After all this years, it's so enjoyable to watch him dance. Minus the hype, the extravagance, and all that mumbo-jumbo roller coaster ride, I was intoxicated. It was sexy with elegance at its best, what not with Uma Thurman as a dance partner. I loved it. And yes, if you like music, you'll be up on your seat in this movie. It's full of it, plus an exhilarating gig with Aerosmith entailed. I must not forget The Rock. He was by far the funniest character. Laughed out loud with ass whipping 'action' and 'monologues'.

***

It's 10.30 p.m already and I haven't had my bath yet. My nose aches with the slightest facial movement, all thanks to the proliferating pimples. My headache is blinding me and I can't keep my face up anymore. Throughout the exams, it took me at least 10 seconds to focus when I wanted a glimpse of the clock, placed very far ahead of me, relative to the exam papers. Should have had it checked a long time ago, but procrastination and I go hand in hand.

***

I have got more to say but if I go on, this will turn into incoherent ramblings. I need to hit the sack, not before popping some sleeping pills….


Drowning into my pathetic and totally unfounded infatuation on a particular someone with Aerosmith's Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home