Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday Blues

Spent the entire weekend bumping around the house, literally. Also squeezed my plump little brother to death, on a couple of occasions and taking numerous naps on my plush bed.

Self-deterioration doesn't get worse than this - I don't make my bed at all! Considering I take refuge among the slithering confusion of blankets, pillows and bolsters every 4/6 hours, there's just no point in cleaning up my nightly mess.

I found a Merlot in the cupboard today. Flirted with the idea of popping the bottle for lunch, then decided better not. I'm not going to nurse a hangover during my exams. Mommy dearest then suggested I open it when I'm alone. (I'll be officially home alone from mid-April. YipPie!!).

"Enjoy your loneliness!! It's better if you get drunk when you're alone. No one will have to endure your rubbish! "

Hrm, I guess so. I shall do it!

Recuperating with Dave Matthew's Walking in Memphis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home