Saturday, August 27, 2005

Week's Roundup

A long overdue post, better get right to it then!


Monday
Went to the Notts office (affectionally abbreviated, it’s Nottingham in its entirety) and with a faint distaste received news that a girl I don’t quite fancy – thanks to her paper-pusher attitude is coming to the same U as well. Better grit my teeth and move along. Am pretty sure there will be a host of other obnoxious people I would be physically examining.


Tuesday
As part of my quest to get my hands on anything unconventional, I found myself in the company of ex-SA-ains (yes, that bratty, snotty, snobby girl school – Sri Aman). What exactly were we doing? ROCK CLIMBING!! WOOooooooHOoooooo!

And how was it? Blasted time we had there. But I shan’t forget to mention, am still having trouble removing my t-shirt without feeling the pain of torn muscles and limbs. What can I say dude, am a weakling, that I am.

Must add though, that there were some rather arresting facts about my buddies during ‘pebble climbing’ as aptly put by Yuen.
Dharshy aka Ducky has become quite hug-gy.
Min ‘Napoleon’ Ying (if I remember well, her name means a hero of some sort) is still that know-all gal that is an absolute can-do-all. Didn’t change a bit. Even if she did, it’s for the better.
Yuen, was a winner with my kid brother. No brainer this one – she’s the proud sister of a brood of young brothers. (Is it 2 or 3?)
Paav (Paavitha, the holiness) still is very much that prim and proper thing she was. She called it quits when she tasted her burger that she had for lunch after 2 hours of climbing.


Wednesday
P.J was burning hot! Didn’t stop me from driving all the way to K.L to get a discount card done.


Thursday
Don’t bother asking them, guards of KLCC anything. Thanks to their helpfulness, I had to fork out $3.50 to get to Wisma MCA. Could have easily walked and saved myself that scary cab ride. The cabbie thought I was a foreigner. Dungu didn’t realize I was speaking Bahasa all the while.


Friday
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka……..(singing to the tune). The movie was so much fun. I clapped when it ended. Yah, driven to that state of excitement. Heh!
And those Oompa-Loompas. Ah so adorable. Uh, that guy they made multiple clones of, well you can catch him in his single self in Big Fish, another quite eccentric movie, of that same genre. He’s really a dwarf, smaller than Danny DeVito.


Saturday
Finally collected my luggage. Had a very odd, float-ish joy when I rolled it home. Upon inspection, realized I can actually fit myself in it, IF I tried resolutely, that is.


Sunday
That’s tomorrow. And so, it’s a mystery. Hah! Reckon I will read a book, plan my next week and watch TV.


Current music: Edwin McCain’s I’ll be the greatest man in your life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home