Saturday, August 06, 2005

Start Panicking!

Er, results should be out on Monday, the 8th. At least that's what everyone says. And this time is backed up by Ms. Koh who sits smugly in The Exam Department Room and urges one to attend Grad Day without much conviction herself.

Let me make a public annoucement, although my targeted readers are KDU students and a select bunch of former schoolmates. Then again, these are my only audience (a show of self-pity, again...sigh).

Go see Ms. Sathya after 11 a.m in her room on the 8th.

Terse and simple. Very unlike the panic attacks I'm currently having. At its peak, its almost like contractions. But hey, giving birth is at least useful.

Heh!

Current music: Def Leppord's Pour some sugar on me

2 Comments:

Blogger fishtail said...

Hey, if you were anxious, you did well to hide it this morning (before 11, I mean).

12:25 PM  
Blogger yingks said...

congrats!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home