Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Red Painted Horns

To the cunt carrying gender of our species (yes, I too am horrified at the gradual degradation of my language), the following is a rather familiar scenario:

While strolling in pasar malam/ jogging in the street/ window shopping, a bunch of hooligans - of course consisting of the gender with the cock - starts spewing out several high pitched whistles. Ah! All those wasted adulation. Most sane females will ignore those misdirected squeals.

Have I mentioned, I would actually turn around. But no, no, no, no - I won't say fuck off, I would smile. GASP!!!! Hey, hit the brakes - the above was just a metaphor. (On normal situations, I would just walk away - thank god.)

Have to admit though that that was a good parable. Hear me out, please.

The exam department in KDU, well, there's an employee there, with the misguided Rambo haircut. From the beginning of time, I automatically sorted him into this pigeonhole with the tag - MEGAhorny - STAY AWAY PRIYA!

Maybe I spend too much time in college, before long, he got my name, my student number (hey!!!! Is anything ever confidential ANYMORE??!!), and sure as hell he has access to my mobile number.

As it turns out, I saw him in college recently (where else right?) and since he works in the exam department, started quizzing him about when the A-Levels results would be out. Yeah, he gave me the usual bullshit:

"Waitlar, waitlar, we will call you people…."'
"Yar….when is that?"
"15th maybe",
"Heard this year coming out on the 8th..",
"Ah….don't know….you know lar",

Desperate situation requires desperate measurers. Gave him some sob story, which is actually true. The age old story about having tons of things to apply for just to fill an empty pocket. And how much it depended on how fast I can get my results. He bought it - HurRAH!!!!

"Please call me when it comes out - immediately…can ar?"
"Yah yah, no problem",
"My number then..?"
"I got. Just see your student number…"
-Shocked- "Er, I think the info not correct anymore…you just take my number ok?"

SO, there, gave him something I should have withheld. I had a reason to. Before I left, he did manage to chime in.

"Eh, where's that thin, tall, fair, girl that always hangs around with you?"

Gosh! Like I need to be reminded that Dena is the prettiest girl in KDU!!! Told him we were on holiday and zipped my mouth after that. Real gross though - ugh. And to think that he was showing Judy, the librarian a picture of his 'girlfriend'. I saw the picture too, just to pretend that I cared. She turns out to be none other than Miss KDU 2004.


God, how many does he need?


Current music : Craig David's All the way.

2 Comments:

Blogger princess poopy said...

I think I know dat guy!! does his name start with "s"?? juz guessin.

ur blog is amusing, btw =)

8:03 AM  
Blogger fishtail said...

Analysing the genre of different pieces of work previously written by you, I absolutely refuse to believe that you actually wrote this post. You must have engaged a scribe to do this for you, and given him (could be 'her') permission to use whatever language he felt fit. Anyway, now you know what facing a photocopy machine in a windowless room 7 hours a day can do to a person.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home