Saturday, May 28, 2005

Life Happened

Yellow waning moon, cool night, blood-thirsty mosquitoes, rock hard-coarse cement ‘bench’, black horizon speckled with countable number of stars laced with wispy grey clouds.

Two dejected souls sat along the driveway at 12.30 a.m. Both dejected, both overwhelmed with the sudden realization that life had happened.

A week since my last post. That’s a long time, considering how prolific I have been for past couple of weeks. Am already rusty.

Been busy with exams. I just finished the worst week – 10 papers in total. Am happy that it’s over. Since I can’t study anymore – at least for now, decided to go over to a friend’s place. Ended up talking the night away until her mom started worrying about me driving back home so ‘late’ at night.

I really have nothing to say and this post is merely for announcing to the world that I am still alive, if not well.

Until June 8th or if something interesting happens….

Current music: Simple Plan’s Untitled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home