Saturday, May 14, 2005

Stuck

I have hacked my muse to death, or so to speak. Plus I'm partially immobilised - I'm eating ice cream while typing this. And I can create more reasons to explain why I have ditched my blog and replaced it with TV. If only I said I was buried in books - in line with the exams, I would be really happy, but then I can't lie to myself now, can I?

There's nothing to tell, really. Life has sadly stagnated. Gossips, faces and even jokes are as stale as they can be. Exams have a way of draining the life out of everyone…yikes!

Fat's birthday is on the 16th. (That's my lil' bro's nick name). Though I know what to get him, I did tell him he's going to have to wait for his present. With all the TV watching I do, I'd feel really guilty if I added hiking in Mid Valley as another past time.

It's the same thing as last year - a book. Fat knows me well enough to know I'll give him nothing else. Hey, I'm not going to add to his collection of games for his Game Boy that I have to beg to have a chance to touch! Mind you, I never get to play it unless he's in the shower….arrrggg!!

Got him a book on fighter planes last year, more for their pictures. Fat hates reading - unfortunately. Then this year, I hear of his ambition to become a pilot - Hurrah! How nice to know that I have the influence/capability to shape young minds…

Planning to get him The Little Prince. Originally written in French by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry and naturally titled Le Petit Prince. Am afraid it might be too philosophical for him - he's 9, but he needs to start sooner rather that later, since he's my brother after all, and it's a children's book anyway. There are cartoon pictured in it, hopefully that will sustain his interest….


Got to have my shower….

Song of the day: Stacy Orrico's Stuck.

p.s - Now, I heard this song 3 times in the space of 5 hours. Twice on MTV and once on the radio. Feels like it's begging to be in my blog. Hey, the chorus has nice lyrics. Memorised it! If only I could do that for biology….hrm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home