Friday, September 17, 2004

Postcard from Isle of Utopia

Dearest Smartass,

It is jolly fun here, what not with the sun, the sea and the beach. In the verge of being labeled a lunatic after a volley of questions, it is a holistic escape. Indeed, memories of me screaming blue murder in the cafeteria and running after you with a bundle of newspaper to inflict pain on your tender shell are long gone. No longer think of you with a sudden jab of me being put behind the slammer. Good news, is it not?

Well, after seeing my first wish instantaneously fulfilled (hey, the joy of realizing my body shrinking instead of articles of clothing is so comforting, just like eating heavenly Belgium chocolates), I’m ever so eager to witness the arrival of thousands of ships. Laden with exquisitely fine featured, erotically masculine and adventurous men, I look at the dilapidated ports and hope I see a glimpse of the sail which hails perhaps the best of the best.

Then again, reality never ceases to bite and to my horror, I found that my assumption -whatever imagined with an idle mind would never be realized – became true. If I only thought of the possibility that you had never learnt your lesson – that you were capable of jeopardizing my idealistic Utopia – I would have wished that you should not be granted your last two wishes.

Oh, woe, sorrow and suffering all clumped-up in one. Why do you torture me so even when we are an ocean apart. If I could take a jet and fly to where you are, I don’t think the coroner could even identify you as a human being that was. Man, you are so murderous! How can you make them ALL gay? How are we to live happily on an island of seclusion when we can’t multiply? The worst – they AIN’T even interested in multiplying.

If once I was happy, I have no words to describe my condition now. I can’t even scream for I have been doing nothing but that since the last of the thousand parked itself in the harbour.

With knowledge (my third wish came true yesterday) I have hypnotized the homosexuals to stop their activity for at least a fortnight. Our project – to put in shape- a jet, a scimitar and a homogenizer to grind you to your last cells. Only when I am able to fractionize your damned peroxisomes would I be satisfied.

Decided not to send you an email- the hypnotizing worked so well, one of the ‘feminine’ ones produced a postcard with a scenery similar to my domain here.

Hope to see you soon.

With tender and loving thoughts,

BoNdI

9 Comments:

Blogger yingks said...

WOW! A BLOG JUST SPECIALLY AND SPECIFICALLY FOR SMARTASS!!!! HMMMMM....smell sth fishy!!! :) Sorry but I have not the patience to readit all right now. Maybe tonight:)

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i seem to be pretty blur about this but i guess there's something really special behing? ;-) -P-

6:46 AM  
Blogger yingks said...

WOOHOO!!!"With tender and loving thoughts"!! NOW isn't that FISHY (read: LOVING!)

erm, BoNdI, gays are still guys you know. I think you're still happy.

:P

7:56 AM  
Blogger BoNdI said...

Dear P,

Pretty blur.....why don't you click on the hyperlink 'smartass' and read the article 'of 3 wishes' then maybe you would be able to move away from the hazy. hrmmm....special reason? What?

7:59 AM  
Blogger BoNdI said...

Dear YingKs!

Aren't you over reacting? Wait and see his blatant retort against this post and then this wouldn't be fishy at all.

8:02 AM  
Blogger yingks said...

Well BoNdI, I know (and you can't possibly expect me NOT to know) that certain 'blatant retorts' are meant to be in their inverted commas (' ')- there is more intimacy than what appears apparent!:P

8:08 AM  
Blogger BoNdI said...

Dear YingKs,

Take and eye for and eye. With that simply skim the surface and do not go deeper than you should. No intimacy persist when the only thought is of insulting each other very publicly and blatantly.

8:12 AM  
Blogger yingks said...

Do not go deeper than I should? Ok, THAT seems fishy. Implies that there IS in fact something deeper. "publicly and blatantly" - to declare THAT something 'deeper'?

OK OK, all said and done, I still have no rights to know. Who am I? Let sleeping curs lie:P (a quote from Wide Sargasso Sea)

8:16 AM  
Blogger smartass said...

Dearest BoNdI,

Glad to hear that you are enjoying all your wishes. I know I am. What with all the guys being gay, all sexually-deprived women now flock like sheep to ME! And with me being a professional stand-up comedian, humour does do a lot of good in this sad, sad world,especially when it comes to comforting pretty girls. Plus, the solar-powered laptop comes in handy in whacking gay guys on their head for tring to get to me. Can't say I blame them though.

Uhm, lest I forget, your first wish is so that your body won't grow horizontally with what you eat. However, it doesn't say anything about growing smaller. If you don't stop eating now, you might not be able to fit into a two-piece suit. Hold on, it doesn't matter, as all the guys with you won't even CARE! Hahahaha. I so love being evil. So that you can wish that you are still with me, chasing me around with a newspaper. But too bad. Now all the pretty girls will protect me from your savagery.

I do not want to see you soon. Probably can't brush your teeth there. Oh yeah, I hope your hair has already grown longer too.

All my tender and loving thoughts, I will save it for the girls. Sorry.

Regards

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home