Friday, August 20, 2004

Visiting Ulm

Greetings Fellow Earthlings,

It is to my delight that today I would be able to serve you with my vast knowledge on the geography of planet Earth better. Unfortunately, I am the member of the club " We Have Never Displaced Ourselves",thus rendering myself useless to you previously, as I can only provide, my humble comrades, blind and boring theoretical facts on the many faces and places on Earth without providing any visual information on them.

It is to my greatest excitement then to convey this good news to all of you. My brother, who is a member of "We Who Have Succeeded in Displacing Ourselves" visited the town of Ulm, Germany. More popular known as the birth place of the genius with wiry hair (who also was a slow learner as a toodler), Herr Albert Einstein, it is also home to a huge cathedral " The Münster ". His lucky stars were shining even brigther that day (this could be an indication that his lucky, fruitful star will be dying out soon,become a cold, remorseless one, after a blindingly dashing supernova), as there was an on-going exhibition on The Theory Of Relativity.

My advice to you when navigating this show of visual data is to choose the 'slide show' instead of manually clicking each photograph one at a time. Saves you time and your very precious glycogen reserves.

ENJOY!
Visiting Ulm
p.s- my brother happens to be the one wearing a maroon sweater and washed-out blue jeans..


2 Comments:

Blogger yingks said...

Cool pics you got there! But the earthlings thingy..well I guess I'm not from Mars, can't get the point..:P

4:17 AM  
Blogger BoNdI said...

Dear YingKs!

It's just a greeting, a different kind, to address humanoids. There need not be a point :-))

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home