Monday, August 16, 2004

Lowly Situations 2...

Welcome to the 2nd edition of the supposedly sad account of my examination experience. Today, however, I'm going to turn the tables and burst the dam that holds all the water simply because I'm HAPPY! I woke up refreshed at 5 a.m in the morning. Yes, I wanted to snuggle in bed again but I had promised myself to get over Robert Ludlums' 'The Bourne Identity'. Upon completion, I'm convinced Ludlum is a maniac. No,no,no, I did enjoy the book, but it was so intrinsic. Back to my point, I'm currently munching on my second breakfast, my first was 3 hours ago and am damaging my ears with 'Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go' by WHAM. How can I not be filled with felicity?

By the way....

Fourth Day :

Biology was written on the schedule that I looked at forlornly after my Chemistry test. I read all my notes approximately 2 weeks ago. By now, nothing was on the surface of my head, where I need it to be to facilitate fishing facts out during the test. I had about 5 hours more of Tuesday for revising before the birth of Wednesday. After studying for 2 hours, I proposed a 15 minutes nap, which of course lasted for 5 hours. I woke up at 5 a.m on Wedenesday, with 1 more hour before I must hit the showers and I had 4 more chapters to look at. SCREWED! Short and sweet, but true,SCREWED!

When I got to college, I was more interested in Maroon Five's 'She Will Be Loved' than the process of Mitosis and DNA replication. Logically, watching a man practise himself on 2 girls was far more exciting then Transport in Plants. In the back of my head, The Cardiac Cycle was bidding with the others for attention. I therefore had dug a grave deeper than 6 feet....

5 minutes prior to the start, my Biology lecturer walked out of the staff room cradling the precious papers lovingly. She looked at me, smiled, and said terrifying words.

"I still remember what you told me BoNdI....so I prepared a special paper for you..."

OH SHIT.....

"I got the Room 401 and sat down, making sure the aura was right. That was all I could rely on at that moment. It was then my lecturer had to interpose.

"BoNdI, you must sit here", pointing to a table in directly in front of mine.
"No, I refuse to move", already at the brink of tears.
"But, this paper here is specially for you".
"I don't want it, Ms.*a*a..."

With feline precision, she toke the paper on that empty table and switched it with mine.

"NOOOOO, Ms. *a*a, your are disturbing the aura. I'm dead, I'm dead and buried..."

The whole class erupted in laughter.

"BoNdI, you're going to be a doctor. Don't be silly. Well, it's your foult. What did you tell me the other day? You would put me in your very VERY long waiting list for treatment, right?"

After 2 hours, it was done. DONE! It wasn't so bad. Thank god! With the absence of our dear biological pump, I think I managed to kick the sand of my feet....


Fourth Day :

Schedule : Thinking Skills

Plan of Kill : Do some questions from specimen questions. And read some story book to kill the time.

Outcome : 1 of the question in the paper came from the specimen questions. The rest was about pre-heating the oven to roast a chicken.


Fifth Day :

Read 200 pages of Ludlums' 'The Bourne Identity', wrote 'Of Rabies and Wagging Tails' and anticipated the holidays...

Well, still am happy, listening to 'Dancing in September' by Earth Wind and Fire. Currently, 'Sweet Home Alabama' is blaring with my brother doing the guitar mimic of Lynerd Skynerd.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess ms. *a*a really tricked u huh.... muahahaha!

9:52 AM  
Blogger yingks said...

Hey! Its good ure in a good mood again. Hols do good to u, do bad to me. im dead bored.

2:38 PM  
Blogger BoNdI said...

Dear Anonymous!

Thanks for dropping by. You must be from my class, i can tell by the laugh....remember mau shi shi?
Enjoy the hols and thanks for dropping by!

12:36 AM  
Blogger BoNdI said...

Dear YingKs

Why do you think i'm posting stuff everyday. I'm reluctant to do my homework...and the rest of the time i'm bored....and eating all the time....which is really bad. Go for a movie or something. Collateral is good, ppl say...

thanks for dropping by....and yes...try listening to music you like...always helps to perk you up..

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home