Wednesday, July 28, 2004

The Case of the "MAU SHI SHI"

The Case of the "MAU SHI SHI"

Yesterday, as I was just ruminating to myself how ordinary things were, things took a sharp turn, 360 degrees you might say.

It was a daily routine, (more like alternate days, with current circumstances) to utilise fully the gym at my new condominium(yah right, mostly, I would be lucky if i were to get I drop of sweat on my pimpled forehead!). Besides I was getting pretty touchy about how people saw my habit of successfully eating at every class in college, regardless of subject and lecturer.
"Selamba je", as my friend put it.
Added to that my lecture had improvised the quoth "I think, therefore I am, to "I EAT, therefore I am"(referring to me,of course) THAT'S IT, I'm dragging  myself to the gym!

Back to the story,
I was working on this huge equipment (no idea what it's called), then came a boy, approximately 3 years old, wearing his red and yellow pre-school uniform. What was remarkably was his head.  Yes, his head! Like a round football, almost flattened face, with cute humps and bumps where the nose and cheeks was and hollow at the eyes. He had almost bald haircut and he had the look of a shy child in front of an adult. And his transport? The cutest little tricyle while a little pink-white basket.

This little boy tickled my heart, I continously stared at him although I was working on a rather dangerous piece of equipment. I wanted him to at least respond to my friendly gesture. I smiled, but like with any child in front of a stranger, he just continued staring blankly at me, like I was a monster from out of space...
Just when I was losing interest, he shrill cry came out of the tiny orifice on this flattened face..
"KAKAK, KAKAK!! ".
I thought he was calling me, so I looked and expected more to come out from the mouth which was lined with such tiny, healthy, red lips.
NOTHING.
Then this guy ran out. After a few moments I heard the same voice resonating the same words. Surely, he was calling someone else. So, I continued with whatever I was doing.

This boy then came again, and he looked forlornly at me, "KAKAK! KAKAK!", ke kept saying.
Quite unexpectedly, he grabbed his pants. Where? Where his genitals were suppose to be. I stood, shocked, then forgave him, almost instantly,for his age.
"KAKAK, kakak, mau mua, mua",
WHAT? Okay, first the grabbing, now the mumbling, GOSH!

"KAKAK!! MAU SHI SHI!"...

hahahahhahhahaha, so much for all the hype, after a few moments, the mysterious 'kakak' turned up. She held his hand and took him back door, that's where the toilets were, I think.

I walked back to my little piece of place on the third floor, very much enthusiastic, after meeting such a cutie, in the form of the perfectly white, moon face.

So much for orndinary!
 


7 Comments:

Blogger BoNdI said...

My gosh!! JOL!!

I'm trying to keep this purely UMUM, not 18SX!!! You liked it or not? Up to quality?? Hey nice of you to drop by, pls spread this around!

11:02 AM  
Blogger yingks said...

Yeah! Nice post, this one! Keep it up!!

hahhahahahahaha...can't stop laughing:)

3:04 AM  
Blogger BoNdI said...

Hey Yingks!!

Thankie....tried to make it funny without overdoing it. It was hard not to fall into more obscene description....hahahhaha..

well...more serious things to come man!...and as promised! SHORT!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know how to post a commentler!!anyways i like the hookes law..very cute..atlast i myself can remember the god damn law...hehehe..good blog spot,BONDI!!!hugs,dena

2:29 AM  
Blogger BoNdI said...

hahahhaha,

well, how do you think perverts manage to pull of examinations....we try cheeky ways to get the facts in the head!

Thanks a bunch! MUAH!

3:03 AM  
Blogger BoNdI said...

HEy Eric!

I know you're my loyal supporter! Thanks for reading!

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha..Good story priya.I read your blog backwards...thats from top to bottom and I have to say that this story is the best.It incidents like this that lways end up being the highlight of your day...Keep it up...Krystle

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home