Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Ice Cream

Exams has been all rotten and sour for 3 days running. That is of 3/4 days. Today, I have to give in to dejection. It's really expected anyway.

Picture this :

5 hours to Maths and I was piqued about the fact that the library had a collection of Rolling Stones. Yes, its out-dated, by 14 years. But, hey, didn't care, sort of an 80's person..

The first page revealed a youthful and robust Tom Cruise. The movie Born on the Fourth July was brand new and so was he.

Startled my friends with my frank remarks.

- I'm going to rub ice-cream all over him and then Lick-It-All-Up!

They wore horrified expressions.

Then realized the 'brutality' of my fantasies. Burst out then in exasperation.

- Don't you people have fantasies?!

Different strokes for different folks..... They diverted it all by asking me what flavour would be my preference.

-Vanilla

So, 6 hours and 45 minutes later.

-Hey, smile lar...

I just gave a 'weird-lar-you-don't-know-what-you're-freaking-about' shrug.

So I shrugged and am currently wondering why some just have it easy in life while some others don't. Then, lamented, like I usually do, with full force. Revoking old failures and flops, then comparing myself with relatively gifted and born with a silver spoon stuck in their arses!

1 more day to kill....1 more and perhaps, I will be dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home