Monday, October 18, 2004

Pointlessness

Sign In

One week has passed and nothing of great importance has occurred – prompting me to write an article of similar insignificance.

Nothing enlightening, nothing inspiring, nothing emotionally disturbing.

So I shall delude everybody into thinking that at least, I have been productive. (honestly, I don’t even believe this one bit, while typing this, mind you )

What am I too say? Pressure is escalating. Even sleeping tires me. I doesn’t help either that when I wake up, it’s not the wonderful breeze of the morning that greets me but the hurtful proliferation of pimples all over my darn face.

If productivity is a measurement of a life, I would be at the lowest rung in the ladder. Just waiting to be relegated – where? – hell…

Oh I should stop this shit like mutterings…..what am I doing?

Without point or purpose…

Hey ! My first absolutely, honest-to-goodness- pointless blog !

Oh I have failed my readers. Then again, unless something HAPPENS to me, I can’t be expected to entertain the masses…….

Sign out…

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was truly no point in writing this post and so do i have no point in writing this comment. -P-

5:10 AM  
Blogger fishtail said...

Work on your interview, BoNdI. Find out who your interviewer is going to be, run his/her name through the computer like the FBI does, and that may score you some brownie points on Friday.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

ah...quite pointless. try being disjointed and truncated as well..hehe ..
glad that interview went well for u btw :)

2:01 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

hmm..on second thoughts...its fairly truncated as it is...lol..

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home