Monday, May 21, 2007

Oh Dear!



Just 1 down, and am already dreaming of fair days and colourful nights. With 4 more to go, it’s hardly an acceptable behaviour. But if you thought that’s the worse, hold on, you cannot beat humming your newly discovered tune while accepting the fact that the questions tend to get harder as the paper progresses and if your sweating blood in page 2, you might as well get down on your knees and pray for divine intervention.

Never mind my misadventures….It’s funny how I stumble on new music or rediscover old ones during the ‘exam period’. Maybe it’s because of the self imposed house arrest that’s been going on for 3 weeks and a little more now.

But, oh my goodness! Bryan Adams is 47 years old! How freaking unbelievable is that! Yes, yes he’s been around a long time now, but 47? I discovered a much more youthful Adams singing It’s Only Love, in which he collaborated with the Grandmother of Rock (only because she’s been around for ages, she hardly looks her age, what not with legs like that!); Tina Turner. The chemistry is so the coolness!

Then there’s upcoming Jon McLaughlin…who’s marginally cute. We’re talking along the lines of Jerry Lee Lewis thumping the piano; only he’s already perspiring for mid-tempo songs. But the energy is again…unbelievable as seen and heard in Human. Pardon my lack of imaginative vocabulary. I have been reading nothing but Latinised English for the past month now.


But I really need to hit the books now.

Current music: Madonna’s Die Another Day

1 Comments:

Blogger lav said...

That picture perfectly portrays the little window of hope left for me.. I am in need of divine intervention! And a coffee drip possibly ;) Ps: He's really 47! Unbelievable!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home