Friday, May 04, 2007

The Green Fairy

The Green Fairy

The banning of Absinthe..the end of liberation..

2 weeks, that’s all. That’s how long I have.

It’s the time again where;

My world is reduced to a 4 x 4 cubicle.

I crave and binge on milk and sugar based products; chocolates, cheese, oats, coffee, sweets…

The days seem shorter, colder and imminently unstoppable.

Usually, I make plans for the better days ahead, this time, it doesn’t seem probable. This time, it doesn’t feel feasible.

I don’t know how to go on like this, this ... is just wrong…I am not actively pumping facts in my head, am merely glancing at pages upon pages on never ending scribbles. Two weeks; it’s hardly enough. How to remain afloat, I cannot tell.

I don’t want to seem dramatic about this, but everything feels unreal at this moment.

The only plan I have is to get my first taste of Absinthe; the Green Hairy. Just one shot. That’s all. After…the end the exams....


Current Music: The Weepies’ Gotta have you

2 Comments:

Blogger TH said...

Good luck in your exams!

Absinthe can wait :)

8:50 PM  
Blogger Jollivet said...

hi sWANkified bondi, all the best for your exams, i've got 3 weeks more and i'm no where near prepared. oh well i'm just going to throw my best foot forward, and see what happens with that! good luck!

hehehe. bondi, u HAVE to come here now. no excuses!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home