Sunday, November 20, 2005

Post Mortem

So, to reiterated, Notts M’sian Games was great. Met many former college mates, much to my delight. It didn’t matter that my shift as a first aider in the futsal pitch stretched longer than it should (had the added bonus of witnessing a fight close-up) and that my fingers were so numb I couldn’t even open a band aid. Had one heck of day, which ended with me being horribly self-conscious when I had to feed 3 hungry souls. Thank god there wasn’t time to cook something. Just stuffed them with sandwiches and hot chocolate – the perfect life.

Work wise – had a lecture on STDs – sexually transmitted disease. What was interesting was the pictures. Lol, yeah, sick of me. But the whole lecture theater ‘felt’the pain and misery of having diseased and unsightly private parts. Can’t wait for dissection to start!


Current music: Chaka Khan’s Aint nobody

3 Comments:

Blogger fishtail said...

"... had a lecture on STDs – sexually transmitted disease. What was interesting was the pictures." Hey Bondi, is there anyway how I can get those pictures? I could use them for my sub-topic on STDs.

6:38 AM  
Blogger BoNdI said...

Heyya fishtail,

Medics have this portal system were we can access and save the power point presentation. As yet, that particular lecture slides hasn't been uploaded into the portal. I would be happy to forward the file to you when it does. It's just a matter of time. Your gmail account still working I presume?

cheers!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Innerflame7 said...

ohh...crap!! STD pictures? (Vomits) Perhaps interesting is a wrong choice of words? (Pukes) Anyway glad to see tht ur having a blast...the weather is definitely giving me the blues. Hope it is better there in Nottingham~

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home