Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Pickled Grapes

So much for roads named after flowers eh? [Bristol]


It’s the anniversary of the lousiest decision I ever made.

That might be overtly dramatic – time, life transforms every ‘wrong’ step into a ‘defining’ one. If I’m prattling nonsensically, do forgive me. It’s 2 more days to exams that I barely care about.

Am doing everything but study. And you might say what a bad time to indulge in ‘extra curricular activities’.

Healty Addiction – Gorging raisins (by that I mean 500g daily)

‘Grey Area’ Addiction – One Tree Hill, dinner parties, recipe google-ing, paperback, paperbacks and more paperbacks!

Bad Addiction – errrr……my flatmates boyfriend? I like the way he treats her. That’s it. I swear!

When will this end? This being exams.

Sigh sigh sigh


Current music: TLC’s Diggin’ on you

1 Comments:

Blogger Innerflame7 said...

there n back again? after the tolkien book 'the hobbit' perhaps?

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home